Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blog lives on

So after the post that I submitted just in the nick of time on Sunday night, I decided to do just one more good deed for my beautiful fiancee Alyssa who has been struggling under the pressure of the wedding. That night was particularly bad despite our wonderful evening at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert the night before. She fell asleep around midnight and was set to wake up at 5:20 A.M. the next day, just like she always does when she works. I left her house at midnight and went home, then proceeded to stay up for the next few hours talking to my roommates and working on homework. As the clock passed 3:00 A.M. I got the idea to just stay up another few hours and then to go and pick up breakfast at Einstein Bagels and surprise her with it. Despite scaring her a little bit, she was overjoyed when I burst into her room as she was putting her makeup on at about 5:35. After giving her the breakfast, I went outside and backed her car out and warmed it up for her to come out and drive to work ten minutes later. Besides the fact that it totally threw off my sleeping schedule and my day, I was glad for another opportunity to serve my future wife.

So today was our final exam in MCOM 320, the class that I've been writing this blog for, but I've just enjoyed doing it so much that I think I'll continue to! Especially in tracking and following the MLB and any other sports. Speaking of that, there have been a few more big moves in the offseason lately but definitely a handful of unanswered questions, especially those revolving around players such as David Price, Shin-soo Choo, and Nelson Cruz. The next few weeks will hopefully give us some answers as teams inch closer towards finalizing their spring training rosters. 3 1/2 months until baseball starts again... I can not wait.

Until that time, this blog lives on! Keep enjoying it.

Roy Copans

No comments:

Post a Comment